Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Little Stretching in the Morning.


Hello! Trixie here! Hi, Everybody!

I had such a good rest last night. First night out of the box and all, that I felt like having a good stretch this morning. I feel it's important to maintain flexibility and strength! Don't you?

I thought I'd start with just a few gentle stretches before I move to anything too strenuous. Don't want to split any seams, now, do I?



Ah, now that feels good. Being in a box really does not let you stretch at all!!



Now for a few more and then I'm done. I'll be ready to start an exciting day here.


I think its important to stretch both backward and forward. I have a fantastic lower waist joint that will allow me to arch and (bad posture, I know) slump! combined with the joint under my bust, I really have a wonderful range of motion!


Whew. That's about it for me this morning. I'm going to take a shower and change clothes. Aunt Gene loaned me these shorts and this top, but her waist is smaller than mine and I can't breathe! Aunt Alex loaned me the tennis shoes. Gosh, I've gotta get more than one dress of my own. Even if it is Hot! A girl has to have more than one outfit.

Bye for now. Have a great day! I'll be back later with more news.

No comments: